Effective service solutions
Abbey Attachments can offer a comprehensive range of products and services to help you and your customers maximise your materials handling operations.
Whether you require Abbey to deal with your routine maintenance, react to unexpected breakdowns or provide custom-made solutions to suit your operational needs, you can be sure Abbey will respond quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- Highly skilled & dedicated team of workshop & field service technicians
- Fleet of fully equipped service vehicles
- Full range of service products & solutions
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems & Safe Contractor Accreditation
Highly Skilled Service Technicians
All our highly skilled and factory trained technicians have mobile internet access to parts manuals, laptop based interaction software for the servicing and commissioning of intelligent attachments and clamping force measuring equipment.
Fully Equipped Service Vehicles
Our fleet of service vehicles are fully equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment; oil flow and pressure measuring devices, hose making facilities, welding apparatus, steel fabrication tooling and a comprehensive stock of all the major attachment manufacturers spare parts.
For further details on some of the many services Abbey can provide, such as…
- 3-4 Position electrical/mechanical pressure relief valves
- Cross line pressure relief valves
- Electrically operated diverter valves (5th hydraulic kits)
- Consent valve systems
- Electronic/mechanical mast tilt indicators etc. etc.
Why not take a look at our full range of service products & solutions brochure or call now on +44 (0) 161 351 2669 or + 44 (0) 161 766 8885.